~ Powered By ~
~ Express UK Visa ~
~ Express UK Visa ~
Per Person Sharing
Per Person on Single Room
Let Chil with Kuami Eugene @ The Indigo O2
Come let tour the Landing Eye
1. Book with $1000 deposit to confirm your slot.
2. Visa process begins once you make the payment. This involves you making all necessary documents available for the team to apply. We will pay for the event and get the confirmation to add.
3. Make full payment as soon as visa is secured.
After booking is confirmed and a minimum deposit of $1000 is paid, the following terms will apply
• $100 charge for cancellation before visa application
• $700 charge for tour cancellation due to visa refusal (this covers non refundable visa fee, express fee, event fee and Admin cost)
• No refund for cancellation after visa is secured
1. We do not guarantee the visas as the visa decision is solely at the discretion of the concerned Consular. We however have a very high success rate of over 80% and we will do our best to ensure applicants meet the visa criteria prior to submission.
2. Full Covid-19 Vaccination is required at the time of visa application
3. Visa fees paid is nonrefundable and form part of the cancellation cost
4. This package comes with Express visa processing, which takes 5-10 days. The express visa fees of 220 Pounds is already included in the package and it’s not refundable.
5. Booking must be done latest by 15th Feb and we cannot be held responsible for delays in visa decision.
6. Client is responsible to provide genuine bank statement and other requisite documents as spelt out
by our visa consultant
7. Hotel suggested can be changed based on availability at the time of confirmation. If change is required, we will find a similar hotel as prescribed
9. This tour is subject to our general tour terms and conditions found on our website and it’s your
duty to read and understand as such. Once you confirm the tour with deposit, its assumed you have understood the tour terms and agree by it.
The UK Visa requirements is strict and the same applies, even when joining a group tour or attending a concert. The Consular want to be sure you will come back after the concert or the tour program.
Nonetheless, we bring onboard 8years experience of organizing trips around the globe including UK to help you secure the visa for the purpose of this trip. We will provide documents from our side to augment the personal documents that’s required of you.
Below are the documents you will require, but not exclusive as some documents may be applicable per every situation.
Employee: 3 months’ Bank statement, 3 months’ pay slips and intro letter from employer
Self Employed: Business Registration, Invoices and Receipts & 3 months’ Bank statement
You do not need to gather the above documents before you book the tour as our visa consultant will guide you on it once you have booked and confirmed the trip with payment.
Travel experience especially to Europe enhances your chance of the visa but its not required