1.Go to www.adansitravels.com and make your booking.
2. A minimum of $500 or its equivalent is required to book any of the dates
3. After $500 is paid, visa process will begin within 3 months to the travel date when the
required documents are ready
4. Once all documents are ready to be submitted, another $500 is required to be paid before visa is submitted
5. Full payment is required at least a month to the travel date or as soon as visa is secured, whichever one comes first
After booking is confirmed and a minimum deposit of $500 is paid, the following terms will apply
• $100 charge for cancellation before visa application
• $300 charge for tour cancellation due to visa refusal
1. Visas are not guaranteed on any of our tours including UK, as the visa decision is solely at the
discretion of the concerned Consular. We however, have a very high success rate of over 80%
and we will do our best to ensure applicants meet the visa criteria prior to submission.
2. Full Covid-19 Vaccination is required at the time of visa application
3. Visa fees paid is non-refundable and form part of the cancellation cost
4. The package comes with normal visa processing, which takes more than 3 weeks. Express visa process fees will be applicable if requested by client.
5. Booking must be done at least 2 months to the travel date. If you make late booking, we cannot be held responsible for delays in visa decision.
6. Client is responsible to provide genuine bank statements and other requisite documents as spelt out by our visa consultant
7. Hotel suggested can be changed based on availability at the time of confirmation. If change is
required, we will find a similar hotel as prescribed
8. Tour itinerary proposed is only tentative and we reserve the right to change to suit a particular tour group or as per the availability of the services required.
9. This tour is subject to our general tour terms and conditions found on our website and it’s your duty to read and understand as such. Once you confirm the tour with deposit, its assumed you have understood the tour terms and agree by it.
The UK Visa requirements is strict and same applies, even when joining a group tour.
However, we bring onboard 8years experience of organizing trips around the globe including
UK to help you secure the visa for the purpose of the tour. We will provide documents from
our side to augment the personal documents that’s required of you. Below are the documents
you will require, but not exclusive as some documents may be applicable per every situation.
Employee: 3 months’ Bank statement, 3 months’ pay slips and intro letter from employer
Self Employed: Business Registration, Invoices and Receipts & 3 months’ Bank statement
You do not need to gather the above documents before you book the tour as our visa
consultant will guide you on it once you have booked and confirmed the trip with payment.
Travel experience especially to Europe enhances your chance of the visa but its not required
for booking the tour.
~ Powered By Adansi Travels ~